Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Lives Are Changing

As I listened to my husband snore, my eyes were wide open staring at the bright and beautiful moon beams shining through our bedroom window.  Racing thoughts of the previous evening’s activities and anticipating the exciting days and years ahead of us interrupted my sleep.  I gingerly arose out of bed.  “How can my husband sleep on a night like this?” I wondered.  Last evening was a milestone in our journey together and I knew in my heart that our lives would never be the same.

Tiptoeing by the table in the darkness, I glanced at the signature on the dotted line of the Team National Independent Marketer Agreements.  Teresa Stewart.  We decided to put the membership in my name.  I stepped to the window.  Staring out into the backyard, I recalled meeting Michelle at Red Lobster, meeting Bill and Bobby at our home, listening to testimonies, watching a dvd about saving money and making money, thinking about the possibilities, dreaming again, having fun, signing my name, shaking hands with our business partners, and knowing this company was an answer to my prayers!

This moment in history occurred three years ago when two amazing people shared this phenomenal company with us on August 29, 2009.  We are grateful to them for sharing with us.  I have to cheerfully say that there have been many restless and sleepless nights for me since then.  I am excited about what our Team National business is doing for us and about how it is changing our lives.

One way our Team National business has changed our lives is in providing different avenues for us to save money.  As a wife and mother, I find it important to save money.  In fact this membership helps me save thousands of dollars on everyday things my family needs.  This is huge for my family.  It is like putting money back into our bank account. 

Another way our Team National Business helps us is providing a second stream of income.  I mean, how can I not share a business that helps me to save thousands with everyone I know?  I am EXCITED to be sharing Team National and to be helping people change their lives everyday.

Being a first time business owner, I had much to learn.  There are no shortcuts on the road to success.  I counseled with my coach, Bill, each day.  He said to read personal development books and Success From Home magazines.  He said to listen to personal development and business training cd’s in my vehicle.  He said to attend the local, regional, and national events.  Everyday my life is enriched with inspiring authors and speakers.     

My coach told me to get outside of my comfort zone.  I began facing my fears.  I became more bold and confident.  I took charge of my schedule.  I became more grateful.  I rid my life of “people pleasing”.  My personal relationships strengthened and I am helping others strengthen their lives.  I am excited about life in the midst of facing challenges.  In the process I developed leadership skills.  These skills not only aid in business, but my personal life.  Who can put a price on this?

This company is about building relationships.  As a result of Team National I have met many great people.  These business partners are my best friends.  They are like family.  Again, who can put a price on this?
  
I am grateful my life has changed over the last three years.  It will continue to as I save money, earn money, grow personally, and build relationships.  I am growing everyday and want to become all that God created me to be. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment