Sunday, August 28, 2011

Red Lobster: A Special Place for Major Changes in Our Lives


Over the years I remember eating at Red Lobster in Springfield, Missouri.  Delicious food is served with a great atmosphere and friendly people.  The Red Lobster Restaurant holds a few life changing events for Steve and I:  the beginning of the birth of our first born daughter and the meeting of Bill and Michelle Albert,

In December of 1987, I was expecting our first child, Stephanie.  Steve was working at Consumer’s Pharmacy on Sunshine Street in Springfield, MO and I was to meet him there.  I was sitting in the waiting chairs when Steve came out to sit with me.  He, excitedly, said, “Let’s go eat supper at Red Lobster.  I am hungry for fish and it will be fun!”  I replied, “Really?”  I did not share in the excitement because I was two weeks past the due date for Stephanie to arrive.  I had been in labor all day; it was nothing too intense, but just was not sure I should eat.  I shared all this information with Steve.  He was surprised!  I said, “You need to eat so let’s go and I will eat something light.”  We discussed the situation and decided that it is no telling how long the labor would last and it could be false labor at that. 

Off to Red Lobster we went.  The hilarious part was our waiter.  He showed us to our table.  Then he asked me, “When is the baby going to arrive?”  I said, “Anytime!”  Meaning anytime in the next few days since the doctor had said he would induce in a couple of days.  The waiter’s mouth dropped open and said, “Well, I hope the baby won’t be born here!”  I laughed and said not to worry.  I with held the rest of the information.  I didn’t want to stress the waiter.  Later, Steve and I went home and 7 hours later our first daughter was born at Cox Hospital. 

The next life changing event was meeting our waitress, Michelle Albert.  In August of 2009, Steve and I were debating where to eat:  Mexican Villa or Red Lobster?  I convinced Steve to take me to Red Lobster again.  There we met Michelle.  Steve asked her a magic question, “What does your husband do to make a living?  The reply was that he helps people save and earn money without selling a product.  We later met her husband, Bill, and saw an amazing company!  This company has changed our lives in so many ways.

We have saved thousands of dollars just using the membership on everyday items my family needs such as: home owner and car insurance, gasoline, grocery items, cleaning products, cat food and dog food, laptop computers, books, and more.  We have earned thousands as well.  As we continually grow and learn, we see our dream coming true.  Our dream is to retire Steve in the next couple years, build a residual income, and leave a legacy for our three children.  We have met great friends and business partners and the opportunity for personal growth has changed my life.  I am becoming a stronger person everyday; a better servant to my Savior.  I have always wanted to help people; this company is allowing me to help many, many people.


Most of all an amazing couple has come into our lives that are like family to us.  In fact, today, August 28th is our anniversary!  We are enjoying an amazing journey to the top in this company; we have a bright future ahead of us.  We are so grateful to Bill and Michelle for sharing this awesome company and we thank God for bringing them into our lives.







No comments:

Post a Comment