Thursday, July 5, 2012

What A Happy Day!

What is a Happy Birthday?  For me a Happy Birthday has never been about receiving material items, although those are fun.  It is mostly about the relationships in my life; it is about just knowing people care and it is about people knowing that I care about them.

My day has been wonderful.  It began with numerous happy birthday wishes posted on my Facebook wall from friends and relatives.  Special letters were sent from friends on Facebook and special card designed for me on Facebook.  E-cards were sent via email and birthday cards in the pony express mail.  I received special text messages from friends, unexpected gifts, and spent time with family.

I just have to share some very special messages that touched my heart.  Becky said, “Hugs to my wonderful friend!  You really are Teresa and I sure hope you are having a great 4th and birthday!!”  The Albert’s said, “Happy Birthday Teresa!  Hope you have a great birthday!  We love you and feel very blessed to have you in our lives.”  Lenita says, “Happy Birthday Teresa.  I’m thankful for you and for our friendship of many years, which is precious through all time, now and eternally.”  Bill says, “Happy Birthday Special Lady!  Enjoy your Day!” Julie says, “Happy Birthday to the best Chemistry teacher!  I hope you have a great day!  God Bless you!” 

The Happy Birthday wishes continued with wishes from my wonderful family God has given me.  Yesterday, I received a gift from my eldest daughter who knew I would just love what she found for me. She said these special words, “I had a great time with you yesterday.  Thanks for helping me with my wedding!”  This morning I had an awesome conversation and a hug from my son who knew I would love it.  Later this morning I received a special birthday message posted on my Facebook wall from my youngest daughter that reads, “Happy Birthday to the greatest, most awesome Momma in the whole universe!!!  I love you Momma!”  A few hours later this daughter sings happy birthday to me on my cell phone voice mail.

Last, but by no means least I am greeted at the front door of our home last night after a day of building our business by my wonderful husband.  He was waiting to say, “Happy Birthday!  I love you!”  Today he posts on my Facebook wall, “My husband says, “Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life, and My Best Friend!”  I am so blessed!!
 
I am saying each of you is loved and has a special place in my heart.  Thank you for all the special Happy Birthday Wishes.  I pray God’s Blessings on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment