Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bringing Mom Home!


I have been a stay at home mother for 24 years!  During that time I successfully home educated our three great children.  I loved spending all the hours with my children.  We studied at home, went on fabulous field trips with other homeschooling families, we traveled on extended family field trips to Florida, Colorado, and Indiana.  I have always desired for every mother to be blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mother.

You see, many times in my homeschool endeavors I became acquainted with mothers who would say, “You are so blessed to be able to stay at home and home educate your children.  I wish I could do that, but I am needed to work.”  My heart would break for them.  Leaving your children at a baby sitter or sending your children to public school when you felt that homeschooling would have been a better option.  I wanted to help them in some way.  At that time I did all that I knew to do.  I prayed for them.  I prayed that God would help them find a way.

I never in my imagination thought God would provide me with the answer.  Let me tell you I have two years experience in being a successful business owner who aids people in building financial freedom.  I am thankful to be a part of an amazing and caring team of friends and business partners.  Being a part of this endeavor allows me to coach moms and set them on the road to a great financial future.  It is so very gratifying to bring mom home.  I love hearing their stories such as my friend and business partner, Sarah, excitedly sharing with me that she is able to stay at home with her 6 month old baby boy!  God is GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment